This is a blog about online video gaming and from time to time other topics that tickle my fancy. I'm the man in charge of a new start-up that takes the video gaming world and makes it a sport. Sports stars earn their living by playing their sport, and now so will gamers.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

I Sure Do Like Battlefield 2

I know it's been out for a while now but I still really like BF2. I didn't care at all for it at first, still choosing to play Soldier of Fortune II most of the time but as soon as I played enough to get a couple of new ranks I was hooked. Sure I had to upgrade my computer just to play it but you know what, I was going to have to do it eventually anyway. What's another gig of memory anyway? Now if I only had time to get those new Raptors...

I think this is the draw of games today. The game developers know that if they can get you to invest just a little time into their product, they will have you hooked. It's a smart way to do business but it's HARD to get people to switch games after their hooked on one. This is the dilemma of the producers; make a game so good you never want to leave it, but only until they come out with the next game. Tough business to be in.

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

|